*** For More: Check out https://www.youru.tv ***
for your book and your business…
We are doing a a brand new training this week called…
GET YOUR PIECE OF THE $11 BILLION ANNUAL “SHARE ECONOMY” + THE CONTROVERSIAL CASE STUDY: HOW I DROVE OVER 168K CLICKS TO MY WEBSITE WITH JUST ONE GRAPHIC
It’s free to attend at 4pm EST (1pm PST) this Thursday February 18th.
Here’s why you should be paying attention to Pinterest –
I know this one statistic hit me like a bolt of lightning.
“The half-life of a Facebook post is 90 minutes. The average half life of a Pinterest Post is 3.5 MONTHS” (Wisemetrics and Piqora)
That’s means on average a Pinterest post lasts 1,703 times longer than a Facebook post.
In fact, we still get repins and clicks for pins published over 3 years ago!
Here are some other crazy Pinterest statistics.
* Pinterest users spend 70% more than visitors from other social networks. * The average order value of a sale from Pinterest is $50. * 87% of Pinterest users have bought something online after browsing pins. * 93% of people on Pinterest use it to plan their purchases. * Only 20% of Pinterest users ever create content, the other 80% simply pin and share the content.
In other words if you have a book or a business and you want to market it and you’re not on Pinterest then you’re missing out on a massive opportunity.
So how about it?
Ready to work smarter and not harder?
WE START AT 4PM EST (1PM PST) THIS THURSDAY FEBRUARY 18TH.
Hit this link to get registered for the webinar –
_LEAP. LOVE. GROW._
P.S. Learn how to use Pinterest for your book or business.